Yarn of the Week!
From Monday February 2nd we shall be featuring a weekly in store yarn promotion. Each week we shall offer a popular yarn at 20% discount that applies to stock and paid orders transacted during the week (Monday to Sunday), however loyalty vouchers cannot be used with this promotion. The yarn on offer for our first week will be the beautiful 100% wool, Blue Faced Leicester Aran from West Yorkshire Spinners, a new yarn offer will then appear each subsequent Monday.
Our clearance deals will remain until sold out, they are going down quickly but we still have some nice lines left including:
- Sirdar Sublime,
- Debbie Bliss Roma,
- Rowan Fazed Tweed
- and King Cole Bamboozle.
There is still enough available to complete your projects, though time is running out so hurry to bag that bargain!
- Following their earlier success “Yarn Buddies” are back in stock
- Check out our new buttons and our re-stocked “Hemline Haberdashery“ cabinet
- New yarns include the return of “Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino” with new patterns
- New from “Louise Harding” we have “Noema” with a selection of great pattern books
- See the full range of “Artesano Alpaca Heather“ (DK Alpaca & Wool 50g Skein), a selection of “Definition Sock yarn” and “Alpaca Silk Lace”. All “Artesano patterns” are now available free when downloaded as a PDF file. Also from Artesano we are stocking “KA Asymmetric circular sock needles” for “Knitting socks in the round”
- Try the new “KA Square Weaving Loom” and use up your spare wool to quickly create 10cm x 10cm “Place mats, coasters, shawls” and other fun and useful things. An essential accessory for all knitters!
- New “Sock Club”. Our first meeting will take place on Monday February 16th at 7.00pm. This event is for experienced sock knitters to exchange ideas, show their socks and enjoy a convivial evening until it is time to “Put a sock in it!” If the inaugural meeting is successful this event will be held each month. For more details call Tracy at YarnFest.
- Wonderwool Wales Saturday April 25th. We need to finalise numbers for this event as soon as possible. To enable us to arrange transport we need to have the names of all who wish to go by Friday February 20th. Once we have the transport organised we will be able to define the cost and times, you will then need to confirm your booking and pay a non returnable deposit. Call us if you need any further information or go to www.wonderwoolwales.co.uk
- Spinning Day Come along on Sunday February 8th to our first spinning day, if you spin bring your wheel or if you are interested or just curious come along and try it yourself, it’s a great craft , addictive and a very satisfying pastime. For more information call us at the shop.
- Suspension of Thursday Late Opening – From February 1st 2015 we shall be closing at our regular time of 5.30 pm though we shall keep the situation under review dependant on demand. The earlier closing on Thursdays does not effect the Thursday evening Knitting Group which will be held us normal hosted by Tracy
- The Entrelac knitting course still has spaces available, we have a sample of this fascinating craft in the shop and it is attracting a lot of interest.
- Knooking. We are investigating this craft which is a mixture of Knitting and Crochet and have some new Knooking needles in stock if you would like to try it.
- Knitted Garments – We are now offering a knitting service to produce a knitted garment to most patterns held in stock. To price a pattern to have knitted please contact the shop. This service is universally available to anyone.
Refreshments are available all day.
To register for a course, give us a call on 01635 201660 or email us email@example.com
Do Not forget our Knitting Surgery with Jonna, between 1 –2 pm on most Saturdays.
Call to check dates.
Congratulations to Sophie Hale
Send your snaps to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your finished pieces in store to enter.